Monday, December 20, 2021

End of 2021


 I want to Thank all the beautiful people who ordered from us this year... all the people who looked/viewed and everyone else trying to make the best of a stressful time on earth.... It has been a tough year for everyone.. so I wish you all the Joy and Happiness you can handle...You all deserve it.
Much Love to you and your family whatever size and shape it is..

๐ŸŒฒ
MERRY CHRISTMAS and Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.

Gwen Buchanan at Desideratum Art Jewelry and Visual Arts
❤


6 comments:

Guillaume said...

I wish I could order something, but I live far away. It has been a tough year for a lot of people. Thankfully it has been a fairly good one for me, in spite of the pandemic.

Gwen Buchanan said...

Thank you and hope things go well for you Guillaume. much Love.

Rain said...

Hi Gwen!!! Merry Christmas!!! ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„ Thank you so much for the beautiful card, oh my gosh that is such a lovely photo and honestly, where I feel my heart is!!! And I think your envelope is such a work of art!!! Receiving your card really warmed my heart, thank you!! ♥♥

Gwen Buchanan said...

Hi Rain, I loved receiving yours too.. so fun... and pleased we are in touch with each other. Wishing you an wonderful new year!! xoxo

sandy said...

wow colorful and beautiful. Happy New Year to u all.

Gwen Buchanan said...

Hi Sandy. Thank you.. the time of year I need colour the most.. and esp. these past 2 years