Tuesday, December 11, 2012

3 Earrings and a Seagull

Antiqued Copper and Crystal Bracelet and Earrings
A set of these were sent off to a customer a week or two ago.
I have a pair of these earrings on as I write this... come to think of it, I wear this design a lot.
... approx. 2 3/4" long, top of earwire to bottom of stone, $35.
Bracelet $50.

Sterling Silver Spiral with wire wrapped Labradorite.
Very light and airy with a subtle glow
...overall length about 2", $25.

Steel and Crystal.. The steel is inspired by the treble clef.
approx. 2" long from top of earwire to bottom of crystal, $25.

All jewelry designs are available, if interested my contact info is on my sidebar.

Had to post this Herring Gull. 
 He sat so long and so still, watching the boats come in... he was waiting and he knew what he was waiting for.
I like these birds.. yes I know they are scavengers...  that's why... I relate.

*

12 comments:

Valerianna said...

Lovely earrings... and a handsome scavenger!

ArtPropelled said...

Beautiful photography. The wrapped Labradites look good hanging against the glass bottle.

Lynne with an e said...

Hi Gwen,
Can I get a pair of those sterling silver spiral, wire-wrapped Labradorite earrings please? I know someone who would love them for xmas. Out of curiosity, do you have other stones in this style? Drop me an e-mail and we'll "talk turkey."
(and thus my Christmas shopping begins...)

Lynne xo

Guillaume said...

Beautiful as usual.

Gwen Buchanan said...

Valerianna, I love watching those birds!

Robyn, sometimes labradorite looks rather dull gray but when it is held to the light the sparkles emerge.

Louciao, Thanks for your interest and inquiry.. I'll send you a note.

Guillaume, very sweet of you.

BumbleVee said...

I, too, love the photo of the earrings on the bottle...beautiful....

Gwen Buchanan said...

hi BV, I collect old bottles and love to use them with natural light when taking photos.. just a little tricky when working with reflective surfaces... fun challenge tho.

Tracy said...

GORGEOUS, gorgeous jewelry, Gwen... Beautiful photography of them too! LOVE Labradorite! :o) Happy Days ((HUGS))

The Crow said...

Scavengers speak to me in special ways.
They know how to survive.
So do I.
Foxes, crows, gulls, raccoons...
Salt of the earth.

Gwen Buchanan said...

Thanks Tracy, I love the gray/sparkle/bluish mix. always a surprise.

Ah yes Crow, ones who know how to adapt and survive! Now if more humans would take an example from them.

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

It's been way too long since I visited, but I think of you every time I wear me cat~bird~fish earrings! Thanks for stopping by my blog and I am glad it brought a smile!

Gwen Buchanan said...

Hey there Teri, lovely to hear from you and so glad you are wearing our earrings.. and yes that was pretty cute!