Wednesday, January 09, 2008

The Beginning of the World


This chunky little one of a kind Art pendant is an amalgamation of many small pieces of sterling silver & bits of copper that were accumulating on my work table.
I don't like to waste, so I pulled them all together & piled them in a heap and kept rearranging till they felt right.... then applied the heat of the torch.... I love the vast array of texture it holds & that I ended up wasting nothing....

Surfaces and Depths... Known & Unknown... It reminded me of the chance happenstance that continues to come together to create the known, as we see it.

To me it felt as if it must have been like that in the "Beginning of the World"... Hence its name...


approx. 1 ¼" x 1¾" .... $150.00 ............please contact me, if interested

No comments: